Shop Online JAVA COFFEE operating as www.javacoffee.pl operated by Java Coffee Company Sp. z o.o. located at ul. Palisadowa 20/22, 01-940
Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court. St. Warszawy XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000069052, with a capital of 750,000 zł, having NIP: 521-32-14-532, code: 017395488.
Concepts used in these Regulations are, respectively:
1. The owner - Java Coffee Company Sp. z o.o. ul. Palisadowa 20/22 01-940 Warszawa, entered in the register maintained by the District Court for. St. Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000069052, with a capital of 750,000 zł, having a VAT number: 521-32-14 -532, code: 017395488.
2. Client - any entity who purchases from this store in accordance with these Regulations.
3. Shop - shop operating at www.javacoffee.pl, responsible for selling products in its range.
4. Receipt Point - VESPA CAFFE premises located at Al. 14 People's Army, Warsaw - applies only to customers who will benefit from SUBSCRIPTION and select this pick up. Subscription are despatched on the first Monday of every month; JAVA COFFEE COMPANY located on a street in Warsaw Palisadowa 20/22, 9:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday, where all customers have the ability to receive the ordered products with the possibility of paying by cash or credit card on arrival or in case of transfer of receipt of the amount to the account of the Java Coffee Company.
5. Client Account - the area containing the data on the performance of transactions and data for the implementation of the orders placed by the Client.
6. Working days - week days from Monday to Friday, except public holidays from work. 7. Regulations - this document, specifying the conditions for use of the Shop and the acquisition of its products.
Execution of orders:
1. Any activity in the store requires the smooth operation of the Internet, using a web browser, and customer having an own email address.
2. Shop operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing the customer to order at any time.
3. Customers can only persons with full legal capacity.
4. The customer, in order to make purchases in the store will be obliged to add the currently available products in the store to a virtual Cart by selecting "Add to cart" section for each product or a closer description. At any time, you can check and change the status of your order by clicking the icon "shopping cart" in the upper right corner of the page. After all purchases are made, completion is made by selecting "Go to the order" and then "Order and pay".
5. When you select "Order and Pay" Customer will receive a summary of any data on orders and in order to complete the purchase process will be required to choose a delivery option, and then the method of payment for your order which will result in the message by the store indicated by the customer e-mail confirmation of this order.
6. Confirmation of the order is the conclusion of the sale of the products ordered from the owner.
7. Client after informing the owner reserves the right to withdraw from the contract if the customer makes a purchase of the product available in the store, and the owner for some reason, discovers this product ordered is not in stock (eg. The failure of a computer system). In this case, you will receive a refund of the price paid previously.
8. In the case of delivery by the Polish Post, The shop shipping products purchased every Monday being a working day, in the case of payment "bank transfer", "platnosci.pl" or "Pay Pal" every Monday after the date of receipt of the payment from the customer.
9. In the case of delivery by courier, shipping Shop makes every working day within a maximum of two days from the date of receipt of payment from the customer.
10. In the case of purchase Subscription, shipments are made every first Monday of the month. The customer is also able to receive personal products in Clause Subscription Receipt.
11. The shop is not responsible for product failure or delay in delivery caused by incorrectly or not completely given address and the circumstances of force majeure.
12. Shop supports the order, which delivery address is in Polish or beyond.
13. Orders for which payment has not been made by the customer within 7 days from the date of confirmation of the order will be automatically canceled. Shop Liability for failure to perform the contract in this case is fully abolished.
Changes in orders:
1. In the case of a desire to change or cancel an order in terms of products purchased after selecting "Order and pay" or after payment of the contract, you should contact the owner of the e-mail ([email protected]) or call +48 22 835 43 18.
1. The customer has the right to pay by way of an order in the following forms:
-on collection, cash or credit card at the time of collection in person at the headquarters of the Store on the street in Warsaw Palisadowa 20/22
-by bank indicated by Shop bank account
-for through Platnosci.pl System, under which the following options: payment by way of e-transfers, payments made with credit card,
-for the system through Pay Pal.
2. In case of overpayment to the Customer's account in connection with the payment for ordered products, shop agrees to return the excess amount to the bank account specified by the customer. At the express request of the Customer (notified by e-mail, the address you provided during registration or specified when ordering), the overpaid amount may also be used to decrease the amount due on the next order folding in the store by the customer.
3. Do not execute orders shipping "cash on delivery".
Prices and shipping:
1. Prices of products in the store are given in Polish zloty, Euro or British Pounds (to be chosen by the customer), inclusive of VAT without shipping costs. Shipping costs, when you select parcel post (mail or courier) shall be added to the sum of ordered products and borne by the customer. Receipt of the products ordered in Section Acceptance is not associated with the Customer incurring additional costs related to the implementation of the contract.
2. The price to the owner and the binding is the price indicated on the product page Store at the time of the order by the Customer.
3. Information on the total contract value (including postage) is presented in step 1 before selecting the "Order and Pay". This information is also available when you hover the mouse over the symbol: CART "button in the upper right corner of the page.
4. We reserve the right to make changes at any time the prices of products on offer and carry out and remove all kinds of promotional campaigns. These changes do not apply to orders placed before the date of entry into force of the amendments.
1. In view of the applicable law and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions each client has the right to lodge a complaint.
2. Within a period of 2 years from the date of purchase provided that within two months from the date of declaration of non-conformity with the contract, the Customer shall notify the shop in writing (at the address Store) is entitled to lodge a complaint.
3. In the case of three days from the date of delivery of the order to the customer in relation to food products (coffee, tea, chocolate) if the product does not meet the conditions of sale which offer pointed owner.
4. The complaint form should be made in writing to the address Store or mail to the following address: [email protected].Letter of complaint should include in particular the description of the facts giving rise to the complaint and the notation Customer (name, e-mail address, telephone number for individuals or business name, the address of its registered office and ID number for business) and the order number.
5. The owner within 10 days will address customer complaints and notify it of further proceedings.
6. Shipping advertised item must be preceded by exposure to the Store, in the manner described in paragraph. 3 in order to determine the details of the message of the advertised product. Advertised product must be returned with proof of purchase and description of the complaint, on the terms agreed with the Store, Owner address.
7. In the case of considering the complaint in favor of the customer, shop, repair or replace the defective product to the Customer at full value, or if the exchange is not possible to reimburse for the advertised product within 14 calendar days from the date of complaint. Refund, referred to herein does not include costs associated with the delivery of your product to the store. The costs associated with the delivery of your product bears the shop.
8. Claims for damage in transit shipments must be reported no later than the time of delivery. The customer (or the person receiving the shipment on its behalf) shall prepare a protocol involving the employee's complaint courier or mail (required signature) and immediately notify the e-mail store. Complaints that do not meet the specified procedures will not be considered.
9. The client, in accordance with the Act of 25 December 2014. On protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product may withdraw from the agreement concluded by the shop without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of issue of the product (the date of receipt postage). The returned product is returned unchanged, without prejudice to the weight and appearance of the product, you must have the original packaging, complete equipment and accessories as well as product sales documents (receipt or invoice).
10. The costs for the return borne Shop.
11. The right of return applies only to customers who are natural persons. The right of withdrawal according to paragraph 8 above shall not be entitled to legal entities and individuals
running a business, if the product was purchased on behalf of those companies.
12. The customer, in order to take advantage of the powers described in paragraph 8 above should be in writing or via e-mail sent to the following address: Shop [email protected] inform its intention to withdraw from the contract.
13. In the case of an effective use by the Client of the powers specified in point. 8 - 10, Shop reimburse the price paid for the product (excluding the cost of the original shipping) no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the return products.
1. Products sold in the store can be guaranteed by the manufacturer or distributor of the product.
2. In the case of goods, for which the manufacturer or distributor has provided guarantees, you may advertise goods supplied irregularities exercise of their powers under the guarantee. In this case the customer is advertising equipment directly to the guarantor (the entity providing the guarantee) and the shop is only an intermediary which exercises the customer. Customer at its option may apply directly for warranty service, or to the store.
Personal data and privacy policies:
1. The customer agrees to conduct communication with the Store via e-mail in order to fulfill your order.
2. The client who is a natural person by registration in the Shop consent to the processing of personal data by the Owner for the implementation of all agreements concluded by the shop, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. On the protection of personal data (Dz. U. of 2002 r. No. 101, item. 926)
3. The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997. On the protection of personal data is a Java Coffee Company Sp. the zoo. ul.Palisadowa 20/22 01-940 Warszawa. Personal data processed for the following purposes:
-realizacja sales contract on the basis of an order placed by the customer in the store,
Store offers retrieving NEWSLETTER option,
-Support complaints and returns resulting from the contract of sale,
-Registration Customer Account
-in connection with e-mail correspondence, including providing advice on products available in the store,
4. The customer who is a natural person who has the ability to view, change, or delete data concerning him. Change your password and your e-mail address is possible in the "MY ACCOUNT" (e-mail).
5. The owner declares that all transfers of customer data to databases Store is done in a safe manner, using a SSL certificate.
6. The owner certifies that it meets all the conditions for the processing of data provided by the Act of 29 August 1997. On the protection of personal data.
7. The owner is obliged to disclose your personal information to entities authorized under applicable law.
8. Client agrees to receive "cookies".
1. The owner is not responsible for the results made available by the Customer's login and password to the account customer to a third party.
2. Shop is released from liability for locking mailboxes specified by the client and for the removal and blocking e-mails by the software installed on the computer used by the customer.
3. The owner is released from liability for damage to the customer, the source of which is the Internet, in particular, illegal access to Customer Accounts, ministry to a third party customer login and password.
4. The owner is not responsible for the problems in the functioning of the Store, if they occurred as a result of events whose owner with due diligence was not able to predict or who are not able to adequately prevented.
5. Shop is released from liability for any interruption in access to the store resulting from technical reasons (eg. Maintenance, modernization of equipment) or other, independent of the Owner.
6. Photographs of products offered in the store are published for informational purposes and may vary slightly depending on the delivery.
7. All the contents in the store are protected by law, and their use will be prosecuted.
8. In matters not covered by these Rules shall be governed by Polish law, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code and the Law on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Dz. U. No. 141 of 2002. Pos. 1176) and the Law on Protection of Certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Dz. U. No. 22 of 2000. pos. 271).
9. The Owner reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions.